Totnes Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
In May 2019 the newly formed Totnes Town Council formed a Working Group to take forward work on the Totnes Neighbourhood Plan (TNP).
The TNP Working Group is made up of Town Councillors and members of the community, with Cllr Colin Luker as Chair. It usually meets at 6.30pm in the Guildhall on the fourth Thursday of each month (please see the Totnes Town Council website Meetings Calendar for further information http://www.totnestowncouncil.gov.uk/Meetings_Calendar_619.aspx) or at other times as required. An agenda will be published roughly a week before the meeting.
The next meeting is on Monday 16th September at 12.00pm and all are welcome to attend.
- Any matters arising from the last meeting (see attached document).
- Update on progress.
- Review of the revised policies (see attached document):
- Part 9 – Area Policies
- Part 10 – Delivery and Monitoring
- To consider preparations for the public consultation, including (see attached document):
- potential dates and locations for public viewing
- questions identified by the consultants as being important for public consultation
- how to display information/what to include
- Date of next meeting – Thursday 10th October at 6.30pm in the Guildhall.
The agenda and papers can be found at 20190916 TNP Working Group Agenda and Papers 16 Sep 19
Previous Agendas and Papers
The 2017 pre-consultation draft Neighbourhood Plan document has been revised following the work of the Task and Finish Group sub-groups – its still in a rough draft format as it currently undergoes professional advice, but the draft can be found FINAL V7 format Draft With Updates Apr 2019
In April 2019 a Green Infrastructure Strategy for Totnes was produced – see 180426_Totnes Green Infrastructure Strategy_V3_FINAL